Although the use of two colors is imposed to print contrast

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-9-29 14:42:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
If we create contrast between them and use an appropriate combination, we will be able to create an effect that will make us unique. Many of the best known brands are renewing their logos in this regard. Although we anticipate that it continues to maintain the gradient trend, a great option is to take two colors that characterize the brand and combine them . Sometimes this combination is between black and white but it does not have to be the only one. logo-combination-colors 3. … But without neglecting the gradients. and fix the brand, the use of gradients in logo design is still a trend . Clearly keeping the flat style and printing the same character but concreteness.

We do not need an amalgamation of colors that do not express anything, the philippines photo editor use of a gradient must be justified. In the same way that its use in the headers of the web is a trend, it continues to be in logos. logo-gradients-flat-design 4. Typographic games We already advanced it in the case of headers and trends for web design: the use of unique and original fonts is gaining more and more strength. Since I need a font for my logo, it is better if I create it myself and with this I gain all the originality. Although for this we can use serif and sans serif types , if something is being imposed it is lettering (which has been maintained since last year). Handwriting is in, so using fonts that mimic handwriting is. logo-typefaces-lettering.

Low Polygon This trend draws directly from flat design and is that by losing all three-dimensionality, we have to look for resources in flat but that convey that feeling. This one is very simple and consists of converting the object in question to polygons and using a monochrome gradient . Does it ring a bell? Of course! It is the one that we have applied to our flower in the March calendar ! logo-low-polygon.trend 6. Overlapping Another trend that is gaining strength is the use of these polygons or geometric shapes creating a superposition of them. Either as a shadow, or to create movement. In this case, a monochrome range can be used or a combination of two or more colors that give intensity and strength.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 14:33 , Processed in 0.068222 second(s), 18 queries .