[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-9-29 11:28:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 mostakimseo10 于 2022-9-29 11:55 编辑

In the geometric center there was a photograph of Rulfo but due to the low angle the geometries allowed me to compose an unusually complex natural setting that personally I was very satisfied with.Juan Rulfo Juan Rulfo Cultural Center Mixcoac Mexico City  Next I present more examples of natural framing that will allow you to get an idea of the effectiveness of this compositional technique. The reframing An inescapable topic when talking about framing is the possibility of cropping the image in postproduction that is reframing the photograph.

The debate is great and the dilemma is summed up in the question Reframe e-commerce photo editing or not reframe Today with photoediting software and highresolution cameras the temptation to reframe in postproduction is greater than ever. arnoldnewmanpicasso Reframing of the portrait of Pablo Picasso made by Arnold Newman. Reframing involves choosing the frame by cropping the photograph after it has been captured. This subsequent action is also known as the photo within the photo.

To explore this topic it is worth analyzing three cases the position of Cartier Bresson the case of the of the Mexican Nacho López. Radically against reframing Henri CartierBresson nicknamed the eye of the century for being one of the most influential photographers of the th century was as well known for his famous defining moment as he was for his radical stances ranging from pontificating that only a mm lens should be used to photograph or that you should never ever reframe a photograph. CartierBreson wrote in Photo December  I am very concerned that my frames are respected.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:54 , Processed in 0.056044 second(s), 18 queries .