Twotype222 发表于 2022-10-1 12:21:27

At first glance it is much easier to understand

This gets rid of the baroque that realism offered, turning into flat backgrounds, which even acting as a shadow, remind us of the flat. Animations however, perhaps the main difference with flat design is the use of animations. Not everything is static anymore, now there are floating buttons in which we can see both different speeds and directions of appearance. Pros by including a new dimension, it is easier for the user to understand the hierarchy. By having standards for almost all the details it is easily usable regardless of the device we are designing . Animations are a strong point to use to extrapolate to other points in the design.

Cons as we started by saying in this article, material design is a philippines photo editor google invention, so it is intrinsically linked to it . If we follow its guidelines, we can fall into the fact that our website or application looks too much like google's design. As the guidelines are so clearly marked, we cannot use creativity as much . The animations clearly make a higher battery consumptionconclusions as you have been able to observe , both have many points in common . We put aside realism and go towards a cleaner and simpler design, which increases functionality and usability. At first I wasn't convinced by material design, in most cases I don't find effects or animations necessary and I think they could be simplified even more.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Im-83SLxNZRj4kM0WEbgX70AhUjc06Wqzyxz6ljb4ZuKQwdN6qVBIQD8yjnw6njE7Bx_eiFGszWUhe2WYFmeA9Vwem_5WphBwUXkBOQ1U77rnO56cXxWXxyU6IE6kXYruqWi74qWo9d0uKaw-VX16kwcSJ-OaTIgKHAvYUenMRmyZpmUfd21WRjDsvJTtlix8pWld71LP-l9uqwv3wi7LyUxGoIg1uTnZRSA_Zn0yWgwSycrJ0V2BQsNXl1FNiXckD6UkKZwEGf9V77hi0ooUg6V-Y9vJNyDP174xxtHdAViTM5VXSNx9WrS4__CJMguCIR7F-lCHjZDo59gY0qQpafBdXESnyKWPQ2DmQejy6c5CtWdL6B495qHHeg14VCbX9AvZ_1lxeGIk5NlqBKt8Ty45rYh30Nrneyi8T5TSdH-JZD2O7OYu2HYGmByIAlh2xcj1-SBZlgM1lec4-HC88exmypsQVzYNZOolfFjTfxFgDNZrnt-oLyoUwzVxvemg-_PC696S-CIqANanh5gSGQkPVQxNw_8bW3_tV5jOB5AMUMBb2QDULDq55IW3h4DFoqUhYARXUvUIojPzx3bw_FCRoKRfmMWX1el2JzrlsCr-tJXwb22IUApkiC7q-XDMrAOpETHqEVnqBLT7hYt-c3Dq1UHaYRuSxAMTeid0SD87Od2ngPiowz-xy9h7xBqT4iypdOJVI96I_aN9ZgaDX4eoZJelrn3T8nA2oIbyhbv_4DZI9l14lNvwrzW=w522-h360-no?authuser=0

However I understand that some cases like shadows hierarchize the elements and make navigation easier. Personally , I would advocate a mixture of the two , in which we take the improvements that material design can bring to the flat. If you are not convinced by animations and you are not going to use them in your design, the normal thing is that you are closer to a flat design. If, on the other hand, you would like to include them, you must include the material. In general, I stick with flat, in fact the first time I used material design, I thought "It was like flat but making it a bit more complicated "when you use it you see that there are some elements that improve usability and allow us options that the flat did not have, but still carrefour history-logo-carrefour.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: At first glance it is much easier to understand